Return & Refund Policy
Updated on 01-05-2023.
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: When this Policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to My Nutrition Academy, which is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund
- Customer: refers to the company, organization, or person that signs up to use the My Nutrition Academy Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit My Nutrition Academy and use the
- Service: refers to the service provided by My Nutrition Academy as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this
- Website: My Nutrition Academy site, which can be accessed via this URL: mynutritionacademy.com
- You: a person or entity registered with My Nutrition Academy to use the
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for purchasing our course, enrolling for our workshop (offline or online), and/or subscribing to our services operated by My Nutrition Academy (Registered entity: My Nutrition Academy, after that, referred to as MNA).
As with any shopping experience, some terms and conditions apply to transactions at My Nutrition Academy. We’ll be as brief as our attorneys will allow. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase at My Nutrition Academy, you agree to the terms set forth below along with Policy.
Once purchased, our courses, workshops, and/or services cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
You may, however, choose to join a different batch (in the case of online and offline courses or workshops) or let another candidate attend the course or workshop instead of you (for both online and offline courses or workshops).
The completion certificate will only be issued once and in the name of the candidate attending the complete course or workshop after passing the required examination or completing the given assignment (whichever is applicable).
The request for batch change or candidate name transfer should be made at least 48 hours before the start of the course or workshop, after which you will not be eligible for any changes in batch or candidate name.
Suppose a candidate fails to attend the course or workshop. In that case, they will be marked absent, and no extended access will be provided over the mentioned validity of modules/lessons. The candidate is also not eligible for a refund.
Any batch transfers, refunds, or cancellations are at the discretion of My Nutrition Academy.
By using our website, registering an account, or purchasing, you, as a result of this, consent to our Return & Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies? Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Return & Refund Policy. You can delete your account if you do not want to agree to this or any updated Return & Refund Policy.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a batch change or candidate name transfer, please contact us on the support emails mentioned in the course or workshop FAQ section.
The first step for any technical issues you face would be to contact the respective support emails mentioned in the FAQ section of the course or workshop. Our support team will help you with the technical issue. The time of response shall be a minimum of 2 working days. If we cannot help with your technical issue, a FULL refund will be initiated. This applies only to technical issues.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
- Via Email: Academiasamir@gmail.com